The Blog Assignments

Image taken from classpress.com

During these 3 months, I will incorporate blogs into their language practice tasks.
These tasks will be called 'Assignments'.
The main language practice will be writing. But I strongly enourage the incorporation of relevant pictures in their posts.

I will not give an assignment just for the sake of giving one.
I follow the scheme of work.
I will use the assignments to fulfill the topics & objectives described therein.
An assignment will usually involve group discussion, planning, drafting & writing on paper before production & publication on the group blogs.

Each assignment will have it's own blog post.
Included in this post will be the instructions & justifications of the assignment.
I will post it up as soon as I have assigned them to the groups.
The most outstanding work from the groups will be highlighted & featured on the respective assignment post.

Do give them your support by reading & posting constructive comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Mortem: 1 Maju Group Blog Project

Introducing the 1 Maju Student Group Blog Project!

Assignment 2: Our Favourtie Restaurants!